About Us

Unparalleled Universe is a Blog about Action Figures, Comics,Movies,Music and all things nerdy and awesome.Please feel free to leave comments and post letting me know what you think.

ENTER MARTSKI: DEVOURER OF PRODUCTIVITY


Martski here, the newest member and contributor to the Unparalleled Universe Comic and Action Figure Blog family. As an infant, I was born on a doomed planet. My parents, unbeknownst to our government, built me a rocket ship and hurled me into space so I may escape my planets fate. I roamed the galaxy until my ship crash-landed on a planet called Earth. Discovered by a rich childless couple, they took me in and raised me as their own. As a kid, life was good until one fateful night leaving the theater. My adopted parents were gunned downed in a back alley, and from that night on, I swore revenge on those who would prey on the innocent. I knew in order to fight crime, I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. With billions of dollars and nothing better to do, I had a Super Soldier Serum created that I then injected into a radio active spider which in turn bit me on the lip while I was asleep. When I awoke, my world had been changed forever. I had been changed forever. I walk among you not as a man, no, I am something more. I am The Unoriginal MARTSKI!
                  
So some, if not all, of that might not be true. I'm just a guy who loves comics and anything comic related. I like to think of myself as a pretty well-rounded geek. A fan of anime, action figures, movies and gaming. Most of my posts will relate to one, if not all, of these categories with maybe a few I didn't mention in between. I don't claim to be an expert on any of these topics, but I do have an opinion on them and whether you love or hate what I have to say, remember, it's just my opinion. If anything, I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of my posts or at least a chuckle. I look forward to sharing my love of Geekdom with you.


Related Posts

1 comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Unparalleled Universe. Powered by Blogger.